Overview of the legislation and legislative instrument to govern an RTO's operations
The Standards for RTOs 2015 is most frequently mentioned in relation to compliance requirements for an RTO. And, the Standards are not the parent Act (law) to govern a registered training organisation’s operations.
This session gives a high-level overview of the Standards by firstly addressing how they are meant to guide business operations so that there is a minimum consistency across RTOs in the vocational education sector.
It then looks at the intent and content of the legislative instrument as well as examining the legal and VET frameworks in which the Standards sit.
Suitable for newcomers to VET or anyone looking for a refresher on why an RTO must meet certain obligations in its operations, this recording will address:
Doing business as a VET business
Applicable legal and VET frameworks
Overview of the make-up of the legislative instrument
Recorded - July 2021
Duration - Approx. 60 mins
Access - 30 days from date of purchase
Here's what others who watched this session had to say:
- "Really enjoyed your expertise in the Standards webinars ...Very concise and you managed to keep it interesting!"
- "Great session ~ thank you"
Quick Links to Popular PD Areas
- Search All PD
- | Assessment Tool Development
- | Compliance for RTO Operations
- | Compliance for Trainer/Assessor Requirements
- Digital / Online Facilitation
- | Digital Learning Design
- | Student Support, Inclusion and Engagement
- | Training Delivery and Facilitation Skills
- | Value Bundles
- | Templates and Tools