Developing Your Students’ Digital Literacy Skills in a Digitally Disrupted World
Becoming an area of focus, digital literacy is such an important skill today for work, life and to access important services, both now and into the future.
Therefore, it is important that Vocational Education and Training (VET) trainers ensure that they are developing their students’ digital literacy skills so they can be successful in the workplace and beyond.
In this session, Allison Miller shares strategies which you can use to implement digital literacy development activities into your training program.
Join this session to:
- Confirm what digital literacy skills are
- Explore how different industries have been impacted by increasing need for digital skills
- See a framework for preparing to implement digital literacy development activities with your students
- Get practical strategies
- Hear about encouraging a learner-centred digital learning environment
Each registrant will receive a complimentary Guide to Developing Student Digital Literacy Skills.
Access the recording for 30 days
Quick Links to Popular PD Areas
- Search All PD
- | Assessment Tool Development
- | Compliance for RTO Operations
- | Compliance for Trainer/Assessor Requirements
- Digital / Online Facilitation
- | Digital Learning Design
- | Student Support, Inclusion and Engagement
- | Training Delivery and Facilitation Skills
- | Value Bundles
- | Templates and Tools