These are must-watch sessions for TAE industry currency PD!
In 'Digital Literacy Skills', Allison asks (and answers) the following key points:
- Why worry about developing digital literacy for Cert IV TAE students?
- What are the digital literacy skills Cert IV TAE students need to graduate with?
- What technology skills do trainers need?
- How do we pre-empt digital literacy gaps in potential Cert IV TAE students?
- What strategies can we use to develop digital literacy skills in students?
In 'What every trainer needs', the conversation explores what the key fundamentals are to ensure trainers are effectively training and assessing using a range of digital technologies
Quick Links to Popular PD Areas
- Search All PD
- | Assessment Tool Development
- | Compliance for RTO Operations
- | Compliance for Trainer/Assessor Requirements
- Digital / Online Facilitation
- | Digital Learning Design
- | Student Support, Inclusion and Engagement
- | Training Delivery and Facilitation Skills
- | Value Bundles
- | Templates and Tools