Set and forget would be the last way to describe a trainer/assessor’s credentials!
With the spotlight on trainer currency, now is the time to make sure your trainer credentials are up to date.
A trainer has to meet certain specific obligations to train and assess others - and they need to stay up-to-date with industry practices.
Join this session with Casey Helman to learn new strategies to manage your staff’s (and your own) professional development, and see the do’s and don’t’s for a trainer matrix.
Key points from this session:
- Breaking down standards related to trainers’ currency
- Identifying what evidence trainers need to provide to demonstrate currency
- Addressing the common question ‘How much professional development do trainers need to complete?’
- Common mistakes with trainer evidence in audit
All registrants will receive complimentary copies of activity sheets for professional development planning / industry engagement planning.
Recorded - May 2022
Duration - Approx. 60 mins
Access - 30 days from date of purchase
Here's what others who watched this session had to say:
"Thank you Casey - your examples were brilliant and I really felt like your experience shone through"
"It was great to hear the knowledge shared by Casey in her role as an auditor plus as an RTO owner"
Replay of the Recorded Live Webinar
Quick Links to Popular PD Areas
- Search All PD
- | Assessment Tool Development
- | Compliance for RTO Operations
- | Compliance for Trainer/Assessor Requirements
- Digital / Online Facilitation
- | Digital Learning Design
- | Student Support, Inclusion and Engagement
- | Training Delivery and Facilitation Skills
- | Value Bundles
- | Templates and Tools
Casey Helman is a trusted expert in Vocational Education in Australia, and the Principal Consultant at Casey Helman Consulting. Casey has developed deep expertise in RTO compliance and operations through holding multiple roles in the sector. She has been an educator, an RTO owner, a consultant, in-house and regulatory auditor. This unique perspective gives Casey the ability to look at compliance from every perspective
Casey is also the CEO of VET Lab for Schools, and RTO dedicated to VET delivered to Secondary Schools.
Contact and connect with Casey: