A simple recipe for this session = What do the Standards say? What evidence is being provided? Why this evidence isn't valid. What to do to avoid non-compliance.
Hear from an experienced auditor about:
- Errors RTOs are making with their Quality Systems - and how you can avoid doing the same
- The Clauses from the Standards that should be easy wins to get right - and how to make sure you don't get these wrong
- What evidence an auditor will look for in an audit and how (and why!) they determine a non-compliance
Casey Helman will share what the most common non-compliances were in the nearly 50 audits she conducted of RTOs in 2020-21.
Plus, as well as outlining what the issues were, Casey will give practical strategies that can be used in your RTO to avoid the same thing happening. Especially with the focus on self-assurance, being able to gather lessons from others' experience is invaluable!
Register for this session to get straight forward advice and guidance on embedding quality practices into your everyday, thereby maintaining RTO compliance.
Recorded - February 2022
Duration - Approx. 60 mins
Access - 30 days from date of purchase
Here's what others who watched this session had to say:
"Great to hear the examples of non-compliances found at audit and how to prevent them”
“Thanks for giving us practical information and examples on addressing the issues - especially in the transition of qualifications”
"Very informative Casey - thanks for sharing your experience with us!"
"Thanks Casey; really great"
"Casey is a really engaging presenter and broke things down in a way I could understand, which is impressive given compliance content can sometimes be a bit dry!"
"Thanks heaps to Casey for sharing her wisdom"
Replay of the Recorded Live Webinar
Quick Links to Popular PD Areas
- Search All PD
- | Assessment Tool Development
- | Compliance for RTO Operations
- | Compliance for Trainer/Assessor Requirements
- Digital / Online Facilitation
- | Digital Learning Design
- | Student Support, Inclusion and Engagement
- | Training Delivery and Facilitation Skills
- | Value Bundles
- | Templates and Tools
Casey Helman is a trusted expert in Vocational Education in Australia, and the Principal Consultant at Casey Helman Consulting. Casey has developed deep expertise in RTO compliance and operations through holding multiple roles in the sector. She has been an educator, an RTO owner, a consultant, in-house and regulatory auditor. This unique perspective gives Casey the ability to look at compliance from every perspective
Casey is also the CEO of VET Lab for Schools, and RTO dedicated to VET delivered to Secondary Schools.
Contact and connect with Casey: