This session will explore a range of strategies suitable for VET trainers working with students with disability. With a focus on the Universal Design for Learning framework Jane will provide practical ideas and concepts for delivery and assessment.
Join this session to learn more about:
- Introduction to Universal Design for Learning
- Reasonable Adjustment
- Strategies and resources for inclusion and engagement
Recorded - November 2021
Duration - Approx. 65 mins
Access - 30 days from date of purchase
Here's what others who watched this session had to say:
"Clear presentation of information; good accessibility; very usable ideas"
"Jane is an excellent presenter - made it very interesting"
Jane Goodfellow is the 2017 Australian VET Teacher/Trainer winner and holds a keen interest in alternative and innovative training methods.
Jane has worked as a TAFE trainer for over 25 years and is currently the Principal Lecturer in Education at North Metropolitan TAFE in Perth.
Jane has spent the last five years focused on Universal Design for Learning and how applying the framework can support access for students with disability and additional learning needs.
Contact and connect with Jane:
Quick Links to Popular PD Areas
- Search All PD
- | Assessment Tool Development
- | Compliance for RTO Operations
- | Compliance for Trainer/Assessor Requirements
- Digital / Online Facilitation
- | Digital Learning Design
- | Student Support, Inclusion and Engagement
- | Training Delivery and Facilitation Skills
- | Value Bundles
- | Templates and Tools