Join us for a Community of Learning / Community of Practice-type discussion on issues relevant to Educators.
These live events are an automatic inclusion for Education Matters subscribers and open to non-subscribers to register for an entry fee.
When's the Next Natter?
Day: Friday TBA
Time: 1pm AEST
- Using Generative AI to create course materials - 20.10.23
- A peek inside the VOCEDplus treasure trove - 24.8.23
- Help! I need to complete a trainer matrix - 23.6.23
- Learning facilitation: What helps students learn? - 19.5.23
- TAE Round Table - 31.3.23
- Use cases for ChatGPT in education - 3.3.23
What's a Natter on Education Matters?
- Similar to a Trainer Chat, but across any type of education matter
- Semi-informal discussion as a small community of inquiry
- 30-45mins on a pre-determined topic
- Part of the offering for Education Matters subscribers
- Available to attend as pay-per-event for non-subscribers
- These are live events
(recordings only available to subscribers)
- Record of Participation