Foster student interest and engagement with learning
If you’ve ever had a case-load of students, you’ve also likely had issues with keeping students interested in the learning, and progressing through the course.
This session talks about some of the ways trainers can maintain student momentum throughout a course and ways they might encourage students to remain interested, active participants in the learning.
This session will discuss:
- Learning principles and how they translate to the VET ‘classroom’
- Delivery techniques to accommodate for different learning styles
- Ways to foster student curiosity about, and engagement with, the learning content
- Maintaining student appetite for learning
Increasing Student Engagement by Michelle Charlton was one of the top 5 webinars for ITECA in 2019, was featured in the National VET PD Week and is now available especially for Skills Education audiences.
Here's what others who watched this session had to say:
"Very informative and easy to understand"
SE - Increasing Student Engagement - R
Quick Links to Popular PD Areas
- Search All PD
- | Assessment Tool Development
- | Compliance for RTO Operations
- | Compliance for Trainer/Assessor Requirements
- Digital / Online Facilitation
- | Digital Learning Design
- | Student Support, Inclusion and Engagement
- | Training Delivery and Facilitation Skills
- | Value Bundles
- | Templates and Tools
As the Principal of her organisation, Michelle works with her team to provide specialised VET and RTO support services including:
Michelle is an experienced presenter and facilitator, a qualified trainer and assessor, and has industry qualifications and experience in project management, leadership and management, training and education, and business operations.
She holds tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Adult and Vocational Education, and Training and Development.
Contact and connect with Michelle: