Compliance Tips and Tricks for RTO Administrators
The role of an RTO admin is crucial and like any job, there’s doing it, and doing it effectively.
This brand-new webinar with Michelle Charlton looks at how to carry out six typical RTO administration activities in a way that will support ongoing compliance and registration of the RTO.
We’ll look at understanding what makes an effective RTO administrator – why admin activity is relevant to compliance and why it is important to know how to complete various tasks in the context of a compliance framework.
The session will cover:
- A reminder of the key aspects of six typical RTO admin activities:
- What’s involved
- Why the task is important
- How to do it effectively
- Implications to the RTO if activities are not carried out effectively
- Tips and tricks to ensure typical activities are effectively carried out
The six admin tasks we’ll explore are:
- Collecting and reporting data
- Maintaining student records
- Maintaining trainer and assessor PD records
- Administering the certification issuance process
- Administering validation activities
- Supporting the CEO to keep ASQA informed of changes
If you’re new to RTO admin or want a refresher on working within the compliance context of the VET sector, this is the session for you.
Included in the registration for this session are:
Here's what past attendees had to say about this session:
- Very informative, easy to understand, presenter was great
- Detailed information covering some easily overlooked aspects
- The tips were very helpful - some great practical ones for ensuring RTO compliance
- Delivered in a clear and logical way
Replay of the Recorded Live Webinar
As the Principal of her organisation, Michelle works with her team to provide specialised VET and RTO support services including:
- Writing and resource development
- Assessment review
- Assessment marking
- Assessment validation
- Professional Development information and activities
Michelle is an experienced presenter and facilitator, a qualified trainer and assessor, and has industry qualifications and experience in project management, leadership and management, training and education, and business operations.
She holds tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Adult and Vocational Education, and Training and Development.
Contact and connect with Michelle: