The role of an RTO admin is a crucial, core component of an RTO's business.
In this session, we take that a step beyond simply doing the admin duties - into doing them effectively by linking those duties to the compliance aspects and requirements that RTOs need to operate under.
This webinar was designed by an experienced auditor and VET compliance consultant and looks at how to carry out six typical RTO administration activities in a way that will support ongoing compliance and registration of the RTO.
We’ll look at understanding what makes an effective RTO administrator – why admin activity is relevant to compliance and why it is important to know how to complete various tasks in the context of a compliance framework.
The session will cover:
- A reminder of the key aspects of six typical RTO administration activities
- What's involved
- Why each task is important to overall compliance and quality operations
- How to complete the activity effectively
- Implications to the RTO if activities are not carried out effectively
- Tips and tricks to ensure typical activities are effectively carried out
The six admin tasks we’ll explore are:
- Collecting and reporting data
- Maintaining student records
- Maintaining trainer and assessor PD records
- Administering the certification issuance process
- Administering validation activities
- Supporting the CEO to keep ASQA informed of changes
This session is ideal for people new to RTO administration or who would like a refresher on key points linked to working within the compliance context of the VET sector.
All registrants will receive a bonus handout - Checklist for effective task completion
Recorded - December 2022
Duration - Approx. 75 mins
Access - 30 days from date of purchase
Here's what others who watched this session had to say:
- "I got so many great tips - thank you very much!"
- "Very informative, easy to understand, presenter was great"
- "Detailed information shared covering some easily overlooked aspects of the role"
- "The tips were very helpful - some great practical ones for ensuring RTO compliance"
- "Delivered in a clear and logical way"
Quick Links to Popular PD Areas
- Search All PD |
- Assessment Tool Development |
- Compliance for RTO Operations
- Compliance for Trainer/Assessor Requirements |
- Digital / Online Facilitation
- Digital Learning Design |
- Student Support, Inclusion and Engagement
- Training Delivery and Facilitation Skills |
- Validation | Annual Access Options |
- Templates and Tools