As an Audience-Built Topic, the final part of the series on Designing and Developing Assessment Tools draws on questions and examples supplied by the audience!
If you have an assessment design/development issue you’d like clarity on, or if you’d just like to see examples of ‘real life’ assessment practice, this session may have your answers.
This event was the last in the series on Designing and Developing Assessment Tools and contains some vital pointers that will augment your current knowledge linked to the unit of competency TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools. This is a unit held by every trainer who has, and works under, the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. It’s also a unit many people struggle with, and one that underpins why 75% of RTOs struggle with assessment at audit time.
It doesn’t matter if you are developing materials or buying them off the shelf, it is imperative to have a full understanding of TAEASS502 so that you can effectively contextualise and gap fill assessment tools as required!
Register for this session to see examples that can support your own assessment design and development skills.
- Recorded - 22 October 2020
- Duration - Approx. 1h 30mins
- Access - 14 days from date of purchase
Here's what others who watched this session had to say:
- "Thank you!! Michelle Charlton is a very good presenter"
- "Overall, I enjoyed this 3 day event"
- "Loved the interactive discussion"
M Charlton Your Assessment Questions Answered Video
Quick Links to Popular PD Areas
- Search All PD
- | Assessment Tool Development
- | Compliance for RTO Operations
- | Compliance for Trainer/Assessor Requirements
- Digital / Online Facilitation
- | Digital Learning Design
- | Student Support, Inclusion and Engagement
- | Training Delivery and Facilitation Skills
- | Value Bundles
- | Templates and Tools
As the Principal of her organisation, Michelle works with her team to provide specialised VET and RTO support services including:
Michelle is an experienced presenter and facilitator, a qualified trainer and assessor, and has industry qualifications and experience in project management, leadership and management, training and education, and business operations.
She holds tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Adult and Vocational Education, and Training and Development.
Contact and connect with Michelle: