PD especially for people with a 'manager' function in their job role
It’s no secret that being a manager and running a business can be exciting, demanding and rewarding all at once and every single person who comes into contact with your team and/or your RTO can impact the outcomes achieved.
As the owner, manager or CEO, it’s up to you to manage that impact and encourage the best possible outcomes for the business. And at times, this might need you to dip into your bag of tricks to support the positive outcomes required.
Join this practical session with Tamara Simon to uncover:
- How to identify, address and manage issues that might be weighing your RTO down
- Ways to drive growth and capitalise on performance
- The 8 items essential for every RTO to have in their suitcase
‘What’s in Your RTO Suitcase’ was voted one of the most popular VET Conference sessions for RTO CEOs, Managers and Owners. Here’s some of what the audience said:
- The information was excellent and easily applied
- Whole session was full of invaluable tips and advice for businesses and RTOs!
- I'd recommend this to anyone serious about improving their business
- Brilliant presentation - I've already implemented some of the suggestions from it
Register today to find out for yourself 'What's in Your RTO Suitcase?'
You might be surprised at what s-u-i-t-c-a-s-e stands for!
Recorded - October 2021
Duration - Approx. 60 mins
Access - 30 days from date of purchase
Here's what others who watched this session had to say:
"Inspiring and valuable information”
"Great to know more about a team approach to RTO success"
Replay of the Recorded Live Webinar
Tamara Simon is the founder of Take Another Look, which is the place for professional development which isn't about compliance!
She is also Australia's Only Dedicated RTO Business Coach totally focused on providing professional development and support to people who have roles where they need to manage - people, processes and/or businesses. As part of this, Tamara runs the RTO Business Club targeted at helping RTO Owners and CEOs manage their growing RTO business to create sustainable enterprises.
Tamara is all about the HOW so her sessions are known for practical ideas you can immediately implement and some tough love when needed.
Her energy and understanding of the challenges and unique considerations for anyone running an RTO as they manage time, staff, systems and compliance AND growing the business is evident in her stories and ability to problem solve on the go.
With 24 years of VET and business management experience including FITAB’s CEO, Tamara’s mantra is “if you don’t like compliance and don’t like change, then don’t work for an RTO or be one”.
Tamara has provided numerous firsts for the VET sector including:
- Her acclaimed RTO business book: The Five Little RTO Pigs
- RTO Grow - Australia’s Only PD Program providing information and tools to manage and grow an RTO business (12 modules)
RTO Business Club - This club is for anyone who:
- owns an RTO
- runs an RTO
- wants to own or run an RTO
Tamara’s leadership was recognised as a Queensland Finalist in the Telstra Young Business Women’s Awards and IML’s Excellence Awards; and receiving QITC’s ‘Leadership in VET’ Award.
Contact and connect with Tamara: